BUILD YOUR PASSION
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Expense Administrator in our Edmonton District.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Accounting Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Review and analyze all expense claims for GST/HST, coding, proper receipts and policy adherence
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Track and escalate issues of travel and expense policy non-compliance as needed
- Serve as the point of contact for any corporate credit card related questions or issues
- Perform weekly import of approved expense and credit card reports to accounting software (Vista)
- Prepare EFT payment, wire payments and credit card rebate accruals
- Work within the Chrome River system to support, resolve, track and complete reporting
As the successful candidate for this positon you will bring your:
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma would be an asset (Business, Finance or Accounting Preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience would be an asset including but not limited to: customer service, bookkeeping, data entry and software administration
- Previous experience with Vista, Chrome River or ComData is considered an asset.
- Experience in developing or working with travel and expense compliance policies would be an asset
- Ability to manage large data sets and perform ad hoc reporting as required for management
- Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Execellent communication skills
- High level of customer service
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate skills in excel and outlook
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Chandos is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environments. We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.