BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Proposal Coordinator for One Chandos.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Business Development Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to the proposal pursuit team by tracking full lifecycle of opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management System
- Read and distill RFP/RFQ’s
- Create proposal Content within InDesign
- Coordinate and track pursuit team action items
- Maintain proposal templates
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in marketing/communication or business-related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales/business development environment with proposal creation responsibility
- 1-2 years’ experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe software applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates the desire to win
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Chandos is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environments. We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.