BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk.
We are an award winning, leading Canadian commercial builder expanding our business in the Ontario market seeking a Proposal Coordinator.
We are looking for an energetic individual to support our expanding Toronto Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Create proposal Content within InDesign
- Take ownership of proposals and manage the proposal process (including, but not limited to: strategy, methodology, fees, timeframe, client issues, and governance)
- Provide support to the proposal pursuit team by tracking full lifecycle of opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management System
- Read and distill RFP/RFQ’s
- Coordinate and track pursuit team action items
- Maintain proposal templates
- Bring in new business by attending strategically selected events and functions
- Make arrangements for hosting client events, extend invites, and ensure decision makers attend with the right Chandos people
As the successful candidate for this position, we look for the following traits:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in proposal writing
- Technical diploma in an appropriate construction-related field (CET) is considered an asset
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Highly effective task management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark and become an owner while earning a competitive salary and benefits, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Chandos is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environments. We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.