Senior Project Manager
BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an Award willing, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Senior Project Manager working in our Edmonton office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic and collaborative individual to support our Operations Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Adopt and integrate all Chandos project management systems;
- Manage project activities throughout the life cycle of the project, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, and budgets;
- Achieve the project budget and complete accurate monthly forecasts;
- Liaise with client representatives, architect representative, subcontractors, etc.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field (CET) or related engineering degree; a Gold Seal certification would be desirable;
- 10 to 15 years of progressively responsible work experience within the Commercial/ Institutional construction industry;
- Commitment to working in a collaborative team environment, and good team-building abilities;
- Superior leadership qualities with a demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external clients;
- Able to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.