BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Superintendent in our Vancouver district.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction Management Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be
- Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support Support the development of project execution planning and construction methodologies
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing all site construction manpower and materials, including site layout and set
- Ensure all duties performed meet occupational health and safety regulations and comply with the Chandos Construction Safety Manual
- Manage and/or oversee the completion of required documentation including: Superintendents daily log, safety documentation, timesheets, invoices, labour quantities, packing slips, purchase orders, and site photos
As the successful candidate for this position you will bring your:
- Journeyman Trade certification, CET, or equivalent
- 10 years’ commercial construction experience
- 10+ years as a lead commercial superintendent or equivalent management experience
- Experience in pre-construction, design-build and/or P3 experience
- Leadership training and safety certificates
- Ability to travel within and outside of British Columbia
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Chandos is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environments. We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.