BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. We are a leading Canadian builder that seeks a Foreman in our Kelowna office.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Construction Management Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
Assist the Superintendent in providing leadership and direction for all project activities and tasks, ensuring project outcomes are delivered successfully and in compliance with all contracts and client needs.
- Assist the Superintendent to identify and generate requests for information.
- Support the effective site communication of all RFI and change documentation at the site level.
- Assist the Superintendent in planning, organizing and managing all site construction manpower and materials including site layout and setup.
- Assist the Superintendent to conduct and/or oversee weekly safety meetings, weekly site inspections and safety orientations for all new employees on site.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Journeyman trade certification
- Technical diploma and/or Gold Seal/Red Seal certification are considered assets.
- Leadership training and safety certificates are recommended.
- Three or more years of commercial construction experience.
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.