BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share what you’ve learned? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
We are an award winning, leading Canadian builder that seeks a Proposal Coordinator in our Toronto office.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Business Development and Operations Team. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with the national Business Development team that provides service to Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia
- Responsible for the writing and assembly of proposals as directed
- Monitor trade publications
- Follow up on Leads where directed
- Assembling presentation materials
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Degree or diploma in arts, business, journalism, or related field. New Grads with strong proven work ethic will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial or Institutional Construction experience is an asset
- Experience working in In-design is preferred
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to priorities in a fast-paced environment
Our unique culture attracts a high calibre employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.